At Boca Expert Realty, you can count on us for much more than finding you the perfect home. As residents of the communities we serve, our expertise extends to the local area as well. From the perfect green market to do some shopping on your day off, to exploring the hottest new restaurants in downtown Boca Raton, you can always count on us to point you in the right direction.
If a fantastic park to take the kids is what you’re looking for, we’ve got that covered too. South Florida is full of green areas to bask in the abundant sunshine.
Here are some of the best parks in Palm Beach County:
Our agents know Boca Raton better than anyone, and we can guarantee that kids and parents alike will enjoy these parks.
- Sugar Sand Park — This park has long held the title of one of the best parks in Palm Beach County, and with good reason. It recently underwent a major renovation, and its massive wooden playground will reopen on March 18. Kids can also enjoy an interactive science museum, splash area, nature trails, and more within this Boca Raton park.
- Patch Reef Park — Perfect for children of all ages, Patch Reef Park is complete with a tree house slide, climbing area, ball fields, and basketball and tennis courts.
- Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park — You’ll want to bring the pup to this one, which includes a dog park in addition to a playground, nature center, amphitheater, tennis courts, and even a water park!
Wellington is home to several of the best parks in Palm Beach County, though three stand out above the rest:
- Okeeheelee Park — Whatever your interests, this park is sure to speak to them. Featuring everything from an equestrian center to a BMX track, there are a wide range of activities that both children and adults can enjoy.
- Scott’s Park — After a local child tragically lost his battle to cerebral palsy at the age of 6, his parents honored his memory by gifting the community with a completely accessible playground in his name. Residents rallied to construct the park, and now children with disabilities have a beautiful playground that suits their needs. The park sits on an acre of land and includes slides, sensory objects, wheelchair ramps, and more.
- Tiger Shark Cove — Centered around a nautical theme, this park was designed by community members. A variety of equipment, such as monkey bars and swings, will keep kids entertained for hours.
Other Parks to Visit
While Boca Raton and Wellington are certainly home to fabulous parks, these cities aren’t the only spots to find an impressive playground. Here are three other parks to check out:
- Phil Foster Park, Riviera Beach — If you’re after a unique park experience, Phil Foster Park is sure to deliver. The park features an underwater snorkeling trail that everyone should experience at least once.
- Morikami Park, Delray Beach — Located alongside the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, a visit to this park opens the door to a full day of activities. Enjoy the serene atmosphere while the kids explore the playground. Then take a stroll through a bamboo grove.
- John Prince Park, Lake Worth — Children can enjoy both wet and dry play at John Prince, which also boasts a campground, a therapeutic recreation center, golf, and so much more.
If you’re looking for a home near one of these outstanding parks, we’re here to help. Give us a call today to start your search!
Boca Expert Realty is a boutique Boca Raton real estate company with a focus on professional service and an unparalleled customer experience. Our select agents are amongst the top performing professionals in the field. Visit www.BocaExpert.com or call us at 561.347.6444 for information on Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Highland Beach real estate and to connect with an expert in the local market.