Happy Birthday, Boca Expert!
Today, March 23rd, marks the first birthday of our real estate brokerage, Boca Expert Realty!
Exactly one year ago, I opened Boca Expert Realty, a boutique real estate company, with just one other agent. And what a year it’s been! Only 12 months later, we are up to five more agents, a coaching company, and a brand new office!
My goal was to create an uncommon real estate brokerage, with a focus on the customer’s experience in buying and selling real estate. It’s my belief that focusing on providing top notch service to our clients and keeping their best interests in mind is the best model for both the client and the business to succeed. With that in mind, we have made the following investments over the last year to make sure our company can provide the best customer experience:
- In January we moved to our brand new office in downtown Boca Raton! The office provides a great environment and plenty of space to maximize our productivity, with great city views from the fifth floor. We are located in the center of town, at the Renaissance Center at 101 N Federal Highway. We love that we can walk to shops and restaurants and Mizner Park and Royal Palm Place!
- We have become a paperless office. Online form programs (Forms Simplicity), electronic contract signing (Docusign), and paperless document storage and transaction management (Paperless Pipeline) have made our office more efficient and less stressful for both our agents and clients.
- We have upgraded our website. www.BocaExpert.com currently attracts over 40,000 new visitors a year. We are constantly improving and upgrading our search capabilities to make it simpler for buyers to find properties and save their favorites to their accounts. We have also hired virtual assistants to handle all the online marketing of our listings and ensure that our listing inventory is exposed to the maximum number of potential buyers.
- When I started this company, I wanted to make sure to attract agents that pride themselves on having excellent skills and market knowledge, as well as the interest in furthering their careers in a dynamic and progressive environment. Over this past year, we have gone from just two agents, myself and Karen Rothstein, to a total of 6 agents. I have selected fantastic, hardworking individuals to join our company, and I am thrilled to have them on the Boca Expert team. We are planning to add several more agents to the team in 2012.
- I hired Corcoran Consulting and Coaching to help us with the business systems and agent training. All Boca Expert agents have a Corcoran coach to help them improve their skills and increase their business.
Thanks to our wonderful clients, our tireless agents, and the support of our families and our friends, our first calendar year in business has been a great success. Here’s to many more to come!
Gloria Singer is the Broker of Boca Expert Realty, a boutique Boca Raton real estate company with a focus on professional service and an unparalleled customer experience. Our select agents are amongst the top performing professionals in the field. Visit www.BocaExpert.com for information on Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Highland Beach real estate and to connect with an expert in the local market.