With the holiday season here, everybody is hustling around with last minute preparations. Sometimes, you just need to stop and relax for few hours, a day or a weekend. Boca Raton provides many options for relaxation. Here are some of the top choices.
Top Day Spas
Finding the right day spa can help you relax with a good massage or one of the many other services. The best choices near Boca include:
- Style Bar Day Spa and Hair Bar - 2875 South Ocean Boulevard Suite 108, Palm Beach
- The Club at Admiral's Cove - 200 Admiral's Cove Golf Course, Jupiter
- Wellington Day Spa - 13873 - B7 Wellington Trace, Wellington
All three of these day spas provide plenty of relaxing treatments with packages ranging from a half hour to a full day.
Top Resort Spas
When you need an entire weekend of relaxation or longer, you may want to choose one of the many resort spas. Here are the top choices in Boca
- Boca Raton Resort & Club, Waldorf Astoria Collection - 501 East Camino Real, Boca Raton
- Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach - 2800 South Ocean Boulevard, Palm Beach
- Marriott Delray Beach - 10 North Ocean Boulevard, Delray Beach
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa - 1000 East Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach
- PGA National Resort & Spa - 400 Avenue of the Champions, Palm Beach Gardens
These are just a few of the many choices for a relaxing weekend away from all the hustle and bustle. Many other resorts are found near Boca Raton with top spas providing plenty of relaxing treatments.
Whether you're looking for a couples massage, a day away from the kids or you just need a little escape, you can find the right spa to handle your needs in the Boca Raton area.
Gloria Singer is the Broker of Boca Expert Realty, a boutique Boca Raton real estate company with a focus on professional service and an unparalleled customer experience. Our select agents are amongst the top performing professionals in the field. Visit www.BocaExpert.com for information on Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Highland Beach real estate and to connect with an expert in the local market.