Buying a Home in Boca Raton
Buying a home in Boca Raton and Palm Beach County is often the largest purchase you will make. Our agents have the years of experience to guide you through the process.
The first step in the process of buying a home in Boca Raton and Palm Beach County is choosing a team which will represent you and your interests throughout the process. There are two reasons that buyers choose to work with us: protection and efficiency. Protection refers to the steps that we take to protect your interests in the transaction, and efficiency refers to the time you will save by having us guide you through your search.
Here are the ways that we will help you when we represent you in a purchase transaction:
- We will meet with you (either by telephone or in person) to identify your needs.
- Work with you to determine a realistic budget, and suggest financing sources and work with you to pre-qualify for a mortgage.
- Suggest other service professionals such as inspectors and exterminators.
- Provide accurate information related to neighborhoods, communities, and schools.
- Arrange property showings and accompany you on all showings. In the event that you are conducting a search from out of town, we will preview properties for you and email photos, etc. We have closed several transactions in this way, when the Buyer was located out of state and ended up buying the property sight unseen.
- Provide advice with respect to pricing, including comparing the property that you have chosen to other recent sales in the neighborhood, and taking into consideration pricing trends and market analysis.
- Write the contracts correctly, and explain all forms and agreements to you. Write the contracts in a way that your best interests will be represented in the form of contingencies and due dates.
- Negotiate on your behalf to obtain favorable price and terms.
- Keep all information confidential, protecting your interests.
- Manage the process from contract to closing, including deadlines, contingencies, inspections, repairs, etc.
Most importantly, we will LISTEN to your requests and work hard to fulfill your needs.
If you have any questions about buying Boca Raton real estate or need more detailed information, please feel free to contact us at 561.347.6444.