As one of the top attractions in Boca Raton, Sugar Sand Park is a great place for children and adults. This park features the Children's Science Explorium inside the Community Center, along with the Willow Theatre. There's also a Field House with an indoor gym and plenty of other great attractions throughout the 132-acre park.
Other features of the park include:
- Pavilions - Many pavilions provide a great place for your next event.
- Carousel - One of the main attractions, the Carousel is a great choice for kids.
- Nature Trails - Two trails make this the perfect place for hikers and walkers.
- Science Playground - A tri-level place with plenty of hands-on experiences and interactive components.
Along with the many features of Sugar Sand Park, this area is also known for the many events held throughout the year including:
- Shriek Week
- Holiday Fun-tacular
- Arts Sparks Kids Fest
- Art Exhibits
- Back to School Splash
- Piles of Smiles: Sugar Sand's Snow Day!
This is a great place for all types of fun. Whether you're looking for just a regular park or you want something quite a bit more fun, this is a great place for you.
Whether you need a place for a birthday party, a different type of event or you just want to enjoy a day with the family, you can find what you're after at Sugar Sand Park. If you just moved to the area or you've never been, many locals recommend a trip to the park. You might just find yourself coming to the park on a regular basis.
The park is open from 8am to 11pm Monday through Saturday and from 8am to sunset on Sundays. The community center is open from 8am to 10pm Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm on Saturdays and from 10am to 5pm on Sundays.
Gloria Singer on
Leave A Comment